As a first-time blogger, I figure I should probably introduce myself. Here are a few tidbits about me:
- I love to laugh. Seriously, I can't control myself sometimes and the "ugly" crying laugh starts... it's embarrassing. Really embarrassing.
- I am the daughter of a preacher man. I love my parents and respect them for allowing me to make my own choices. Plus, we had a lot of fun growing up, even though we didn't have much.
- I am a middle child. Need I say more? I have two sisters, also known as two of my favorite women in the world!
- I love music and love to sing. I sometimes get a chance to sing in a band and I love it! I could sit through any concert and enjoy it. Even a country concert. (but don't tell anyone and please don't buy me tickets to a country music show. Although I could sell the tix on Craigs List...)
- I love to keep up with current events. The downside to this is that sometimes I absorb needless media/celebrity information and it stays with me forever. Yet I can't remember my children's last names at times. (Don't worry, I know who dey baby daddy is)
- I passionately believe that every person should investigate the man known as Jesus Christ, whether they choose to follow him or not.
- I passionately believe that everyone needs to watch the TV series called "Lost." RUN to the library and order your copies of season 1-5 right now. Season 6 starts soon.
- I love living in Cleveland, OH... a hidden gem of Ohio. Come visit if you don't believe me.
- I am married to an amazing man. I'll tell you more about him sometime.
- I have two sweet and silly daughters, my Caton cuties, ages 4 & 6. I also have another Caton cutie I'll meet in heaven someday.
- I'm an introvert by nature. I love my alone time, especially because I don't get much of it. AND I love to have a good time. Invite me to your wedding and I'll dance, baby!!
Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you soon!
Uphill both ways
17 hours ago